Navigating the Teaching Commons site
- The Explore Teaching Guides section offers comprehensive guides arranged by key topics.
- The Find Articles section includes quick how-tos, activity ideas, and instructor interviews.
- In the Connect to Resources section, you'll find a growing list of helpful services from across the university.
Explore recommended resources
- Are you a new graduate instructor? Check out the Foundations of Course Design teaching guide.
- Do you want to use Zoom to teach fully online? Check out these Zoom-related articles.
- Thinking about diversity, inclusion, and equity? View the Inclusive Teaching guide.
Each teaching guide is a curated collection of content pages from across the Teaching Commons focusing on a particular theme. We hope that they serve as pathways to help you navigate the Teaching Commons.
Teaching Commons media library
The library features on-demand archival recordings of online workshops for the Stanford community delivered by campus experts from across the university. Use your Stanford Google account to access.
Learning to enrich face-to-face instruction
A featured article from the Center for Teaching and Learning about how online and pandemic teaching practices can enrich face-to-face instruction.
Center for Teaching and Learning
We support evidence-based and inclusive learning and teaching practices, educational programs and training, community building, and strong collaborations and partnerships with schools, departments, and other offices.Center for Teaching and Learning
GSE IT Teaching Resources
An evolving collection of stories, findings, and resources inspired by GSE instructors’ move to the online classroom.Visit Teaching Resources site
Teach Anywhere is your go-to spot for university policies and procedures on the academic calendar, class scheduling, and more.Teach Anywhere